Sunday, September 21, 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Palette

Happy Sunday Loves!

I want to talk about an eyeshadow palette that I recently purchased because I am officially obsessed with it!

It all started Friday when I dropped into Ulta to pick up some NYX Butter Lipsticks, (btw, those are awesome for any chapstick addict like myself) and found myself needing a bag because my hands were filling up with more than just lippies.


I had my lipsticks, picked up an Urban Decay Setting Spray, my Olay products (they were buy one get one half off and that NEVER happens so of course I just had to take advantage) and was debating on some TooFaced products when I glanced over at the Anastasia Beverly Hills section and noticed if I got anything over $25 from her line I would get a free item, uh sold! So there I was trying to figure out what I wanted and of course with it being Beauty Month each item I looked at they were out of in my particular color. I was about to give up hope and check out when I noticed one shadow palette left and sure enough it was the Amrezy palette which happens to be the one I wanted, it was a sign!

At check out of course they were out of the free gift but they did make sure to load me with some other great samples, so all was good!
Okay now on to this amazing palette! The colors are great for the upcoming fall and winter months, they are very pigmented, go on so smooth, and blend beautifully! I had recently watched one of my favorite youtubers, Samantha Ravndaul aka Batalash (this chick is awesome, if you havent checked out her videos then you need to do so!) and remembered she used this same palette for one of her looks! I watched her video again and was inspired to do my own spin on her tutorial.

The colors used in this look are Marocco, Glisten, Deep Plum, & Legend. 
Any other makeup looks I create using this palette I will be sure to post, in the meantime here is the full look and all Makeup Details are listed below!

Face
  • Smashbox Face Primer
  • Calvin Klein 3 in 1 Foundation in Sand
  • Revlon Concealer in light
  • Lorac Face Powder in Light under eye & t-zone only
  • Revlon Photoready Powder in Medium on cheeks & forehead
  • Lorac Bronzer & Highlight Duo for contouring
  • It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Finishing Powder
  • Lorac Blush & Bronzer Due in Hot & Spicy, blush only
Eyes
  • Toofaced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
  • Toofaced Chocolate Bar Palette in Salted Carmel for transition color
  • Anastasia Amrezy Palette - Morocco in the crease
  • Anastasia Amrezy Palette - Glisten all over lid
  • Anastasia Amrezy Palette - Deep Plumb in the outer v & under lash line
  • Anastasia Amrezy Palette - Legend as highlight under brown & inner tear duct
  • Lancome Liner Design Gel Liner in Black Fishnet
  • Lancome Grandiose Mascara in Noir
  • Toofaced Brow-nie Brow Pencil in Blonde-y
  • Revlon Brown Gel in Blonde
Lips
  • NYX Lip Liner Pencil in Natural, line lips & fill in
  • NYX Butter Lipstick in Lollies

No comments:

Post a Comment