Thursday, September 18, 2014

Lipsticks... Oh My!

Fall is approaching and everyone is going ham crossing into their new fall makeup looks. While I’m not ready to let go of my summer peaches and pinks I am excited for fall and I too am crossing into new territory! Lipsticks!

I have always been terrified of lips colors, I have just always stayed far far away from a dark lip. I have always believed my skin is too far, my teeth aren’t white enough and all in all I would just look ridiculous.
Recently I discovered a whole new world of nude lippies and found how much I love the look of a nude lip on myself and thought, what the hell, I want to try this whole darker bolder lip thing and if it doesn’t look good well then at least I tried and who cares! ;) 
Of course I didn’t want to run out and buy lip colors that I could potentially hate and literally watch dollars go down the drain so what I decided to do was grab a bunch of different Wet n’ Wild (their makeup is so affordable & great of any beginner) lip colors to test the waters with and what I have found is that so far I may just like this new lippie world I have stepped into! 

So whats the point of this post? Step outside of your box and don't be afraid to discover a new you! You don't have to test the waters and worry about wasting money, find an affordable brand and dive right on in!!!

Pictured Above I am wearing Wet n’ Wild lipstick in Cherry Picking. I have been playing with this color for a few days && so far I am totally diggin’ it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment