Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hola Beauties!

Hi Everyone!!!

Let me introduce myself, my name is Rheannon but I go by Rhea (pronounced "Ray") and this is my Beauty Blog! I am 27 and recently rediscovered my love of makeup! As a little girl I use to spend hours upon hours playing in my mothers makeup and even at the grocery store that's the section you could find me. Over the years makeup has become such a craze with all the different brands and products and lets not forget the thousand upon thousand of youtube tutorials! Until recently I have thought I could never pull that look off or its just all too expensive, and not to mention my oily face issues were getting out of control and who wants to put makeup on a messed up canvas?

In the spring I was getting so frustrated with my skin that I started researching products for oily/combo skin. I read reviews on face washes, primers, foundations, powders, any and everything I put on my face I was researching and thats when I got my skin care under control. Of course with all the reviews I was reading and watching I was just amazed by all the different makeup looks and products out there that I felt like a kid again aaaaand that is how my Beauty Blogging began! 

I am very new to this blogging world and feel new to makeup all over again too!

With some very good bargain shopping I have been able to dive into a good start of makeup products and have literally watched my makeup collection triple over the last couple of months.

This blog will be full of product reviews, likes, dislikes, bargains, tips, tricks, and there will be some learning I will be doing too so bare with me :)

Along with posting on my blog you can also find me on the social media links below!

Thanks so much for reading and I am excited for this blogging adventure,
Stay Beautiful <3










No comments:

Post a Comment