Wednesday, September 17, 2014

TooFaced 'Brow-nie" Brow Pencil


NEW PRODUCT! Well its new to me :)

First off I am no Brow Pro by any means! As a matter of fact this is an area I struggle in when it comes to my makeup routine! Trust me when I say I have made some brow-mistakes that were oh so not cute BUT practice makes perfect and well I'm still practicing but I am learning what works for me!

I have fair skin and thin blonde brows (for whatever reason thin brows where the way to go in high school so of course I over tweezed for years! If only I could turn back the hands of time!) so I have to be really careful when creating “bolder” brow, so for the most part I stick to filling them in & keeping it simple.

Normally I use a brow pencil from Avon, I don't know about yall but I go through brow pencils like there is no tomorrow! So when I put in an Avon order I typically purchase 3-5 at a time which really isn't bad considering they are .99 cents to $2.99 each.

Recently TooFaced was having a sale so I purchased one of their brow pencils for $8, normally ranges from $18-$20.

Of course I am not disappointed & had I known id fall so in love I would have purchased several of them! These are great for for a more natural brow. Fantastic for filling in, has creamy consistency, blends nicely, not harsh, and has a covenant spooly on the end!


Pictured Above I am wearing the TooFaced “Brow-nie” in Blonde-y.

More posts coming soon! Stay Beautiful <3


No comments:

Post a Comment