Sunday, September 28, 2014

Oily Skin Must Haves!

Hello & Happy Monday!

Today is all about skin care! I myself suffer from oily/combo sensitive skin.
Listed below are each of the products that I use pretty much on the daily and a little bit more in detail their benefits. Sorry in advance that this is a little long but I wanted to get in an overview of each of my favorite daily products!!!



Foreo Luna Mini Cleansing System
  • Silicone made, soft & gentle on skin
  • No battery replacement, charges with usb cable
  • No brush replacement, has different size prongs for deep & delicate areas
  • Pulsates to let you know that section is done to keep from over or under cleansing
  • Easy clean up, just rinse off and go. 
Overall I love this so much more than my spin brush, I still get a deep but gentle cleanse on my face. Leaves my face soft without any harsh redness. You can find this on HSN or the Foreo site listed below.

Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub
  • Deep exfoliating cleanse with out harshness
  • Leaves face soft
  • Great for removing any dead or flaky skin
  • Contains Salicylic Acid for Oily faces
I like using this at night for a deep cleanse after a day of makeup, oil, and sweat. Does not leave face feeling tight or dry. 

Olay Regenerist Luminous Brightening Cream Cleanser
  • Brightens dull skin
  • Leaves skin soft and even
  • Great for dark puffy eyes
  • Contains Vitamin E which helps hydrate skin and premature aging
I LOVE using this to wash my face in the morning. It instantly brightens and wakes skin up for an even bright look to start your day! Rinse face with cool water to help with any puffiness. Also great for those of us with those nasty dark circles under our eyes!

Olay Regenerist Thermal Mini Peel
  • Self heating helps relax skin
  • Polishes skin & hydrates leaving skin feeling soft
  • Contains Amino Peptides which promotes protein/collagen which over time help skin stay youthful and helps with wrinkles. 
I recently started using this and cant wait to see how it helps my skin long term. I like to use it in the evening because it relaxes my skin after a long day and it simply feels amazing! Will keep you all updated on the long term effects. 

Freeman's Charcoal & Blacksurgar Polishing Mask
  • Helps detox skin from dirt
  • Charcoal helps draw out oil and dirt 
  • Black sugar exfoliates away dull skin while keep skin feeling soft
  • Helps reduce the look of blackheads 
I am obsessed with this product!!! And its all thanks for a friend of mine, Allison aka DJKitty for posting it on her blog, link below. It does everything it claims to do! This should be called Little Black Magic in a Bottle because it is just that! It warms skin which is relaxing but you can almost feel it drawing all the nastiness out of your skin. This does not over dry my skin and is recommended for all skin types.

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Face Lotion
  • Oil Free 
  • Helps fight current breakouts & prevent new breakouts
  • Contains Salicylic Acid which helps dry out oil
I use this every day, twice a day! This has helped keep my oil under control better than any other face lotion I have tried. I have also had the least amount of breaks outs since using this lotion. This is going to be for oily/combo skin, may dry out normal/dry skin.

Lorac Porefection Face Primer
  • Oil Free, Paraben Free, & Fragrance Free
  • Contains Salicylic Acid which helps with oil and helps make up stay longer throughout the day
  • Contains Vitamin's A, C, & E, A helps with wrinkles. C helps with fade spots, keeps skin smooth and youthful. E helps with skin aging.
 I use this every day before doing my makeup. Between this and my Neutrogena Lotion this has changed the oil game on my face!! This helps my makeup stay and not slick off my face throughout the day! This is a little pricey but its an investment and will last you forever!!!


I hope that you check out some of these products especially if you struggle with oily face situation like myself! Let me know if you have these products and you like them or if you pick one up let me know your thoughts!!!
Thanks so much for reading!!! Check out the links below!

YouTube: Texasgals23

 Foreo Luna Mini

DJKitty Blog Spot

Instagram: Bella_Rhea

Tumblr: BellaRhea87






No comments:

Post a Comment